A VERY random story

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dsouvannarath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let me start off by apologizing for this incredibly pointless story. I may have had one too many beers to drink. It may just turn into a ramble. So my girlfriend has been gone a week for vacation with her family and have been VERY bored without her. My nights have been mostly filled with pizza and beer for dinner and playtime with the cats. I thought that i would pick up Assassin's Creed Unity to play while she was gone. I usually try to limit my games to about one a month. You gotta budget when you have bills to pay and whatnot, you know what I mean? So yeah, I decided that game would be AC Unity. So after playing it for a bit, I was SUPER disappointed. I was trying to decide whether my game for the month would be that or DA Inquisition. I obviously made a terrible mistake. I ended up playing more Binding of Isaac Rebirth and Threes more than AC. It has been a really weird and rough week for me and that disappointing game did not help things. Between a car rental company trying to charge me 800 dollars that I definitely did not owe and having to take a sick cat to the vet, I've been a little stressed. It might sound sad, but my salvation for this week has been Giantbomb vids. The magic of Extra Life stream and Quicklooks has kept me sane. I don't know about you guys, but Giantbomb is a strange presence in my life that despite the ridiculous and awesome fanbase this site has, I don't actually know anyone in real life that I can share obscure GB references with. Like i said this is a very random rant and I"m surprised if anyone is still reading. Honestly, I'm just super bummed that I bought AC instead of DA:I. Giantbomb and Duders for life!

mason20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People have rough times for numerous different reasons and there is no shame finding salvation in Giant bomb or other mediums. I've done it in the past and you are absolutely correct. With all the spite and vitriol that the internet contains, this site is a fairly supportive. Ridiculous car company charges and Vet bills can be seemingly overwhelming but can be overcome if you strive for it.

Not, too sure what to say but keep fighting the good fight and enjoy what makes you happy. Regardless of what others may think or how small some pleasures may seem.

dsouvannarath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mason20: Yeah, I'm not sure what I was expecting to get from this weird post. But it's definitely good to get support from another duder such as yourself. I haven't really ever been on any other site with such a strong positive community. You, my friend have put me in a much better mood and I thank you for that!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

This topic:

No Caption Provided