A video I shot at the Konami event

adamdorsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By adamdorsey

So I went to the Konami Pre-E3 event thing down here in LA, and long story short, the highlight was Skull Girls. I got some pretty good footage of that and some of the other games in the video above. I also drone on a little about what I thought about things. Feel free to skip to the game footage, if like several YouTube commenters, you "find the shape of my head annoying."
h0lgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By h0lgr

So that's really how it happened. Disgusting.
Like come on, you're gonna gather all those poor press guys and have them watch a fucking pre-recorded video. Great.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

People are gonna get the HD packs because they like those games. Also I want to play Peace walker. But I did not have a PSP. You make a LOT of assumptions about your watchers. I have no interest in skullgirls. 

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By crusader8463

Boo on you and anyone that embeds youtube videos without the fullscreen button! Why they made the default player not have it I will never understand.  

Anyway, as for the video itself, well I pretty much felt the exact opposite to everything you said. Everything you dismissed I was actually looking forward to, and everything you got excited about I couldn't care less about. Except for that transfarring thing. I agree that that is silly, and I would personally never use it.

Taiyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Taiyo

You are the NeoGAF Excitebots dude! That is all I had to say.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By napalm

You have burly cheeks. This is all.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Watching the video like that seems very awkward instead of doing the traditional way. More awkward than the antics last year. At least Skullgirls seems cool and very BlazBlue-y.

Lokno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Lokno

Well, at least they didn't try to pretend that the video was live, because they gave everyone the impression it was suppose to be. Nice video. Transfar.