Amplitudes Final Countdown..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jennifyre

With less than 30 hours left to go Amplitude currently sits at $703,571 of their $775,000 goal. This is amazing considering they just reached the half way mark 2 days ago.

As someone who has never played Amplitude and doesn't own a PS4, I threw in $15 and have been pushing this as much as I can. You might ask me why do I care about a game getting made that I have no interest in. Well Harmonix seems SUPER passionate about this game and after getting to know some of the Harmonix crew from various Giant Bomb streams, it totally trust this is the case. So to be able to help a dream come true for only $15, which is basically dinner one night for me, seems like an awesome thing to be able to do.

Also Barkerville! If anything every member of Giant Bomb should donate at least $1 just for that awesomeness John Drake created.

Listen to that Gem here: https://soundcloud.com/rain_1-1/barkerville

If you are just hearing about this and want to help make this dream reality donate here!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harmonix/amplitude

They are so close so let's organize and help push them to their goal! :D

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I would love to back it, but I have no idea how good the soundtrack is going to be. It seemed like their ability to seek licensed tracks hedged completely on how much more money they got past the initial funding amount. At this point, there's no way they're going to get much more than that, if they even reach it altogether.

Anyway, if john drake is reading this, get some crystal castles on there dude. I will buy it day 1 if they are on there.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I finally decided to back it a bit ago. First thing I've ever backed on Kickstarter!

I assume you got in on the earlybird deal for the $15 game?

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjweatherman: Unfortunately not, because they were all gone when I increased my pledge. My original pledge was $10.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I would love to back it, but I have no idea how good the soundtrack is going to be. It seemed like their ability to seek licensed tracks hedged completely on how much more money they got past the initial funding amount. At this point, there's no way they're going to get much more than that, if they even reach it altogether.

Anyway, if john drake is reading this, get some crystal castles on there dude. I will buy it day 1 if they are on there.

They posted an update announcing some pretty exciting artists:

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@jjweatherman: Those are pretty good, but its missing disasterpeace (best indie game composer out there, IMO). Those do give me hope for the soundtrack though. If in the final hours it needs a last minute push, I'll back it.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BradBrains

I didn't think they would get this close. Hopefully they make it if they got this far. With only having a playstation version it's kinda impressive

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6