Anyone played Yakuza 3 here?

quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By quezen

Can't find any articles or previews of my most wanted game 2010 - after Mass Effect 2...

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thecleric

I'm sure if you look on Youtube you can find a Let's Play of the Japanese version. Hoping they bring over Yakuza Kenzan as well.

acecards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By acecards
@quezen said:
" Can't find any articles or previews of my most wanted game 2010
just corrected your post
ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ma_rc_01

Don't know if it's still there, but there is a demo on the japanese store, I found the character movement weird tough, really unnatural, you'll see what I mean

quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By quezen
@ma_rc_01 said:

" Don't know if it's still there, but there is a demo on the japanese store, I found the character movement weird tough, really unnatural, you'll see what I mean "

I don't need a demo. especially not that focus on the fighting mostly. 

@thecleric said:

" I'm sure if you look on Youtube you can find a Let's Play of the Japanese version. Hoping they bring over Yakuza Kenzan as well. "

Well, thats wont explain much of the story or what will take place in it.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Diamond

I own Ryu Ga Gotoku 3, what exactly do you want to know?  Surely you don't want to spoil the story for yourself if you want the game.

quezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By quezen
@Diamond said:
" I own Ryu Ga Gotoku 3, what exactly do you want to know?  Surely you don't want to spoil the story for yourself if you want the game. "
no, I dont, but I do wanna know 5 things.
1. how long is it?  I think I finished Yakuza 2 in around 33 hours or so...
2. Forgot what that police woman was named, will she be back?
3.Is the city just as big as before or have they added new areas? 
4.what was included in the DLC?
5.Does it have weather effects? or is it just for Yakuza 4?
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Diamond
@quezen: OK I'll tell you what I know so far.  I never played Yakuza 1 or 2 but I know a bit about them.

1. I haven't beaten it yet, but it seems that there's enough length to it.  Obviously I can't say for sure but I don't think it'll be short.  I also own Kenzan and that game was plenty long.
2. I haven't played 2, but there's a cutscene in the beginning that there's a policewoman along with other characters, so I'd guess yes.  Don't believe the character has reappeared in the story so far since then though.
3. Can't say in comparison, sorry.  There's some non-city areas as the story takes you from place to place too..
4. The DLC I checked out was all free and had free items, there's a clown in the town that gives you the items.
5. Hmmm trying to remember now...  I don't get the feeling that I saw weather effects as I was playing but it's hard for me to remember, sorry.