ATT Uverse ---XBOX One internet issues :(

BakedBeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Duders,

I have just recently moved into a new home and had the whole house wired up with ethernet. At my apt, I was using FIOS with zero I mean no issues at all. After we move I see Uverse is the only game in town in my area and I am ok with that. I got 45mbps down since that was the highest I an get until fiber comes early next year. My issue is that my Xbox only gets about 1-4mbps on downloads and usually hangs in the lower section. I have setup port forwarding via the PACE 5268AC router and even tried setting the Xbox with a static IP and still i get nothing. I can not be the only duder out there with this issue and plead for more to share the wisdom and such they have to help me maximize my DL speed for my digital library.

Also as an FYI my line into the home connects to a gigabit switch in the attic space. That then splits down to each of the ports in the wall including my bedroom where the modem sits. My only other thought would be to have att come out and we move my modem to the game room with all the console in it and plugs into that. Again i figured someone has had this issue and has fixed it.