Bit. Trip Runner2

S3v3nS1ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is my first review I've ever written so bare with me. I feel this game isn't receiving the recognition it deserves so I wanted to discuss it.

The newest installment to the Bit. Trip series and a direct sequel to Bit. Trip Runner Bit. Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien will have you jumping, sliding, kicking and yes even dancing your way to a harmonious musical victory.

Presentation:

While Runner2's raw graphics aren't breaking any records it's highly stylized art style is gorgeous. The game's sound track is also phenomenal.

Gameplay:

Runner2 is a rhythm based side-scrolling platformer. To complete a level you have to jump, kick, slide, reflect projectiles with a shield and otherwise react to obstacles. Where I find value in the game is it's difficulty, you will die and then you will die again and again but that's not entirely a bad thing. You'll feel a sense of achievement and satisfaction after hectically managing to complete a challenging level that will make it all worth it.

Developed by Gaijin Games and released on Steam, XBLA, PSN and Wii U's eShop Runner2 is a game worthy of your time.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Your desire to put a space between bit. and trip is puzzling.

S3v3nS1ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By S3v3nS1ns

I thought that's how it was suppose to be for some reason. I guess not. My mistake.