board issues - load our last - new endurance run?

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So wait...is this the new endurance run...are there going to more of these for premium...as I think I said before...I would buy a premium for these (especially if you let us vote on the games you do)...

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By bigjeffrey

Persona 5 Endurance Run 2015

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might as well be called an Endurance Run at this point. I actually like the LOLS format better since it's not a daily thing they don't have to allocate resources everyday to record another video and when they do record one it's usually pretty long. Just get a subscription if you have money to spare, it's fantastic content.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He we somehow need to totally demand and force this on Vinny and Jeff XD

Thompson820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji: If endless years of "WHEN'S THE NEXT ENDURANCE RUN???!!!!" has taught me anything it's that you can't force anything on the GB boys, they'll do an ER when they're good and ready and if anything asking for one makes it that much less likely. Honestly, despite loving Endurance Runs I have to respect that.

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@darji said:

@bigjeffrey said:

He we somehow need to totally demand and force this on Vinny and Jeff XD

It's probably going to happen if the game looks fit and promising, which it probably will. So pleeeaaassse don't force it lest it doesn't happen, for I would weep.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Fuck Persona. Dark Souls 2 blind ER with no coaching!

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ripelivejam

barbie dream house party makeover al gore doll endurance quick run plz

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb: I am pretty sure this will happen as well. With Vinny but seriously just make the Persona 5 Endurance run a premium thing and people will subscribe XD

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Never ask for an ER

2. Voting for a game is not how it works. They need to find a game they want to play.

3. Buy a membership, the content is great

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mb said:

Fuck Persona. Dark Souls 2 blind ER with no coaching!

Welcome to the 174th episode of our Dark Souls 2 Endurance Run...

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a full playthrough of a game with commentary, but it's not an endurance run. The defining element of an endurance run is the regular episodes released on a daily basis. Endurance runs have a commitment, where as Load Our Last Souls and Bradley May Cry are basically just done whenever they feel like it or have free time.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@ll_exile_ll: something I dislike about this format a great deal. Nothing worse than spending the first 15 minutes figuring out what you did the last time you played. At least for Vinny it's 2 week gaps wheras Brad played quite literally for 2 hours months apart.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone here realizes Endurance Runs are merely blind Let's Plays, right? Only difference is it's Jeff and Vinny doing it. Find some let's players and get your fix. There's a lot of really good, interesting ones out there.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigjeffrey

@azteck said:

Everyone here realizes Endurance Runs are merely blind Let's Plays, right? Only difference is it's Jeff and Vinny doing it. Find some let's players and get your fix. There's a lot of really good, interesting ones out there.

then people want a let's play with Jeff and Vinny.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supamon

People were asking for a Dark Souls ER since it came out and eventually it happened. If it fits and the crew wants to play it, it will happen.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The P4ER is what brought me to GB in 2009, so I'm thankful for that much (and the topic that tipped me off on Gamefaqs). However, I can live without another Persona-related Endurance Run. If the crew isn't invested, it ain't worth it.

"Persona 4-2: Tunoku's Big Adventure" would've been the perfect candidate, but that shit ain't happening, so...

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darji

@azteck said:

then people want a let's play with Jeff and Vinny.

but it needs to be some interesting game. No one would care about a playthrough of mass effect with Jeff and Vinny for example. It needs something special^^

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Canteu

They don't start from the beginning. Something everyone here seems to have missed.