#BombsLaunched(GBCP) Episode 27: Press Jason to Birth

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Phatmac

Audio: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/?p=episode&name=2013-10-15_bombslaaauuuwnched.mp3

WE'RE BACK! After a long break from doing an episode we're back to talk about video games and other stuff that you guys can expect. While I wasn't there the regular crew is back but with two new guests! Special thanks to @metalgearsunny and @aaox for joining us on our return to podcasts! We'll hopefully be back next week with a new episode. On this week the guys talked about the religion based around the erotic sounds emitted by Aaox, Rolling R's, math is bad for kids, Steve Ogg is the Joker, Batman hunts the GTA V trio, torture is cool, GTA Out Of Here, GTA Online is pretty cool for idiots like Ghost and Ackbar, The Religion of Aaox, Pokemon X/Y, it took 'em long enough to make them 3D, just give me Charmander and fuck off Professor Oak, Gianna Sisters, Magicka, you had me at Cthulhu, Ghost can't spend his money, Arkham Origins' Robin is a transformer, thunder strikes when Batman arrives, Troy Baker is no Mark Hamill, but John DiMaggio can be, The Wolf Among Us, game looks like Watchmen, it's super good, Ellen Page boobies, Beyond, David Cage is a fucking hack, Ellen Page plays herself in Beyond, Beyond is actually like a voodoo doll of Ellen Page, press X to Jason, press Square to birth, Lil Elton John Bon Jovi, no Dark Souls this week, and a bunch of other shit.

FUCK YOU LIST:

Squall

Jimenez

Junpei

Bagles?

Louie

Spiders

Mufflers

Dickwolves

Ex-Girlfriends

LAMAR

David Cage

Email us at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com!

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WE'RE BACK!

Loading Video...

ReddenBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers