Bullseye, Auger, also pooped a bunny-faced man.

SteveVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SteveVice

I know its not exactly hot news, but i finally beat Resistance 2. Fairly impressed with the game, from the first moments of the game until the end it really captures an epic feeling the first game was not even near. I`ll will definitely be checking out the cooperative campaign and the multiplayer as its getting fair amount of praise over the single-player portion of the game. I`d also like to mention that the Bullseye and Auger are probably two of my favorite weapons in first-person-shooters as of late.

The weapons this time around although mostly the same, just feels like they have way more punch, and you get a better sense that they truly connect when you hit a target. The Auger just feels so overpowered, without actually breaking the game.

In other news, I downloaded Noby Noby Boy. Ate a guy, ate a bunny, and pooped out a bunny-faced man. The game was instantly amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Yeah Resistance 2 was a good game, I thought the ending was really stupid but the online multiplayer was pretty awesome and I put a good few hours into that.
I`m still yet to play Noby Noby Boy, but I`m soon going to download it as I only hear good things about it.