Business dave

snider301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone else think Dave should be in more videos he brings good energy to the videos hes been in already

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

I do really like Business Dave's appearances, but those numbers aren't going to crunch themselves.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. I like Alaska Dave, but ultimately I want to see people who play a lot of video games talk about video games.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By htr10

Dave’s great. What is with the phrase “brings good energy” though? Is this a meme? New internet slang? I feel like I am seeing/hearing this expression all the time now. What does it even mean? Business Dave brings like no energy. That is a big part of his charm.

abnewton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've held off appearing negative in video comments, but since you ask, no thanks.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I like him a lot and even though he doesn’t play a lot of games I like his attitude during live streams.

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@htr10: He said on one stream that he has BDE, Business-Dave Energy.

I do love Business Dave, but my favourite appearances of his are the Ben's Lens ones. We need more of the Lens.

Also bring back Powerbombcast with Jan and Dave as regulars.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I enjoy him on UPF and Ben's Lens Programme. For all we know, Professional Business Dave might suck, he needs the freedom of UPF to shine.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I like Business Dave in videos, but I don't think that necessarily means he needs to be in more. I felt the same way about Snider and Drew; the rarity made their appearances that much more special.

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely, his personality I and energy contrasts and complements the rest of the crew very well in my opinion. And I just think he seems like a genuinely fun dude.

snider301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only mentioned because I thought he was funny on the UPFS hes been in and should get some recognition. He mixes well with the main crew.

shorap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I back him being in more videos. He adds a much needed layer to the lineup and the jokey nature he brings doesn’t feel forced or stale.

SURPLUS_NiNjA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Business Dave brings out the best in Rorie. If Rorie is gonna be on I think it should be mandatory his manager accompany him.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I thought this was about Dave Snider for most of this thread.

Avatar image for rocketblast0063
rocketblast0063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tesla said:

I like Business Dave in videos, but I don't think that necessarily means he needs to be in more. I felt the same way about Snider and Drew; the rarity made their appearances that much more special.

To me the thing with Drew and Dave Snider was the (raw) content and format they often took part in or produced. For example: Arma, Flight School (especially DCS), Dwarf Fortress, PC looks on RPGs, old classic gems like Phantasmagoria and so on.

But also the personality between especially Dave and Vinny which made the run of Phantasmagoria that good. Compared to the follow up without Dave, and as Giant Bomb Beast that is by far not as good.

GiantRobot24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need a weekly Business Dave, Rorie, Ben, Jan feature.