Can anyone help me out?

CSutton92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CSutton92

All this weekend there is double xp on Gears Of War 2. So i wanna get in on the pie as well as my cusins. We have 2 xboxs and 2 games disks. I wanna system link the 2 xboxs online. now i'm not sure if i can do it with only one ip adress but i'm gonna try. i have a linkys's router but i don't think i can connect both the xboxs to it. Maybe i need 2 ip adresses? If anyone will give me some info that would be SWEET. Thanks guys. Later

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Moridin

All you need to do is connect both 360's to your network, meaning - connect them both to the router.

Each device in your local network gets its own IP address from the router, so there's no worry there.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

"Double XP" on Gears of War 2?  That's news to me!

CSutton92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CSutton92

Connect both the xboxs to the router directly?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jayge_

No, just plug them in to any switch or hub that is connected to the router in your house, if you have any. Otherwise you need to run cables or use wireless if you have it.

CSutton92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CSutton92

OOOH ok. i see. Well seems like i can do it. What sucks is that My cusin has gears 2 and my other cusin  bought a used one that was fithty five dollars. But you can get it for 60 at another store. HA he wasted money. Anyway i'm hopin to get another one :) if anyone has it add me and we'll play. CSutton92 is my gamertag.