Can anyone help name this song?

P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By P00zombie

I've heard a few times on GB videos, but most recently at the very end of the Farming Simulator 2013 QL (great QL, by the way). Does anyone know the artist/song? I will put my "please" and (hopefully) subsequent "thank you very much!" right here.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NekuSakuraba

I believe it is called "Party Hard", not sure of the artist though. Also, I don't want to make a whole other thread for this so ill ask it here - does anyone know the name of the song played when they are getting the multiplayer working in the Medal of Honor quicklook, the whistling one? Thanks. :)

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Kaowas

Both of these songs are driving me crazy! I need them as well. Divulge unto me your secrets of the songs, Giantbomb!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By AlexW00d

You mean Ke$ha?

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kaowas

@AlexW00d said:

You mean Ke$ha?

From what I can find in Ke$ha's discography, that would be a no, unfortunately.

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AlexW00d

@Kaowas said:

@AlexW00d said:

You mean Ke$ha?

Oh man I thought that song was actually Ke$ha, that's weird. Also they find it in that link you posted. Goddamn Royalty Free music.

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kaowas

@AlexW00d said:

@Kaowas said:

@AlexW00d said:

You mean Ke$ha?

Oh man I thought that song was actually Ke$ha, that's weird. Also they find it in that link you posted. Goddamn Royalty Free music.

Yup! I just saw like a bunch of people going "it's a mystery!" and lost it a bit. Ha ha. Yeah, this would explain why it's nigh unfindable.

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kaowas
zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zaccheus

@NekuSakuraba said:

I believe it is called "Party Hard", not sure of the artist though. Also, I don't want to make a whole other thread for this so ill ask it here - does anyone know the name of the song played when they are getting the multiplayer working in the Medal of Honor quicklook, the whistling one? Thanks. :)

Here is a straight up mp3, it's called Love Birds. http://teststorage2.audionetwork.com/Preview/tracks/mp3/highres/ANW1622/04.mp3

Edit: here is the Audionetwork page with full info and a buying option: http://www.audionetwork.com/production-music/album/electro-swing-mashup_1622.aspx

Edit2: btw I found both of these with google "giant bomb party hard" and "giant bomb whistling song". Someone at neogaf had done all the hard work already. So you know... Google is pretty useful.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Getz

@AlexW00d said:

@Kaowas said:

@AlexW00d said:

You mean Ke$ha?

The little bleep bloop melody in the background is a note-for-note rip from Tik Tok by Ke-dollarsign-ha.

P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By P00zombie
@Zaccheus

@NekuSakuraba said:

Here is a straight up mp3, it's called Love Birds. http://teststorage2.audionetwork.com/Preview/tracks/mp3/highres/ANW1622/04.mp3

Edit: here is the Audionetwork page with full info and a buying option: http://www.audionetwork.com/production-music/album/electro-swing-mashup_1622.aspx

Edit2: btw I found both of these with google "giant bomb party hard" and "giant bomb whistling song". Someone at neogaf had done all the hard work already. So you know... Google is pretty useful.

To be fair, I googled "Party Hard" and that was a dead end. I also googled all the lyrics I could pick out and still nada. I never thought to add Giant Bomb in the search. Thanks for the help y'all!
Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kaowas

And it is now my ringtone. #missionaccomplished

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By NekuSakuraba
@Zaccheus

@NekuSakuraba said:

Thanks! Glad you found it. :)