Cheap games this Chrimbo

MDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MDub

I don't know about the rest of the world, in the UK but there seems to be some good deals on next gen games this credit crunching holiday season.

Mirror's Edge, Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, Fable 2, Singstar ABBA, Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Far Cry 2, Quantum of Solace and Saints Row 2 have all been available at around half-price for the past few weeks.  Gamestation seem to be the main people to thank, but also Asda, Tesco and Amazon are helping to make gaming cheaper this Chrimbo.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

I hate the word Crimbo.

Avatar image for turboninjapanda
TurboNinjaPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TurboNinjaPanda

Banjo-Kazooie:  Nuts & Bolts is one of the best deals out there.  It has the content of a full game for about half the price, so if you are looking for a cheap option, that is the way to go for sure.  Obviously, if you are looking to go cheap, I've seen quite a few of 2006 and 2007s best games available new for not too much.  Its a great time to go back and play some of the games you may have missed.

MDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MDub
Drebin_893 said:
"I hate the word Crimbo."
How does the word Xmas grab you? Or even Xmo?

TurboNinjaPanda
said:
"... Obviously, if you are looking to go cheap, I've seen quite a few of 2006 and 2007s best games available new for not too much.  Its a great time to go back and play some of the games you may have missed."
Yeah, I recently picked up Crackdown for a fiver in Comet.  Never thought that much of the demo but I'm really enjoying the full game.