Check out Micron, my puzzle / rhythm indie game!

phantomsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By phantomsnake

About a year ago I made a small Flash game called Pulse for a contest on Kongregate and you guys helped me make it to the judging round. Pulse went on to win 2nd place in the competition and even received praise from Tetsuya Mizuguchi (the contest was part of a promotion for Child of Eden):

"Classic visual like the Famicon but experiencing the process of sound effects evolving into the music felt really good. The harder the game, the more exciting the music gets--this was blended perfectly." --The Miz

First of all, thanks to everyone who played and rated Pulse last year! You guys really made a difference. Even if Pulse hadn't made top 3, just making it to the judging round and having the Miz play my little flash game was a dream come true!

Recently, I remade Pulse completely for iOS and Android and renamed it Micron (as Pulse was already taken on those platforms).

Micron is a unique reflection based puzzle / rhythm hybrid where you place pieces on a board to guide balls to an exit. Whenever the balls hit objects on the board they make sounds that add to the background music. The game has 51 levels, plus 12 bonus levels, with various sounds themes.

On top of the iOS and Android versions, I just released the game on Desura (with a free demo!) so there's lot's of ways to play it. So please check it out at microngame.com and let me know what you think! And if you like Micron, help me spread the word!

phantomsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By phantomsnake

About a year ago I made a small Flash game called Pulse for a contest on Kongregate and you guys helped me make it to the judging round. Pulse went on to win 2nd place in the competition and even received praise from Tetsuya Mizuguchi (the contest was part of a promotion for Child of Eden):

"Classic visual like the Famicon but experiencing the process of sound effects evolving into the music felt really good. The harder the game, the more exciting the music gets--this was blended perfectly." --The Miz

First of all, thanks to everyone who played and rated Pulse last year! You guys really made a difference. Even if Pulse hadn't made top 3, just making it to the judging round and having the Miz play my little flash game was a dream come true!

Recently, I remade Pulse completely for iOS and Android and renamed it Micron (as Pulse was already taken on those platforms).

Micron is a unique reflection based puzzle / rhythm hybrid where you place pieces on a board to guide balls to an exit. Whenever the balls hit objects on the board they make sounds that add to the background music. The game has 51 levels, plus 12 bonus levels, with various sounds themes.

On top of the iOS and Android versions, I just released the game on Desura (with a free demo!) so there's lot's of ways to play it. So please check it out at microngame.com and let me know what you think! And if you like Micron, help me spread the word!