College Duders. A collegiate GiantBomb League.

DoubleKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Duders,

I'm recently joined the Lincoln Force Destiny Clan, and waiting to join the NE wing of the clan. This got me thinking... I'm a college student and my play schedule can be really weird and that makes it tough to play with friends and connect with such a large community like Giant Bomb. So what I was think was why not reach out to people around me, people who sometimes are at the mercy of term papers, and mid-terms. I'm at Miami University (Oxford,Oh) and I wanna play games with other college kids, and possible play against other schools!

I want to know where are you going to school at? Whats your major? What games you wanna play? What you are playing them on; PS4, XBONE, PC, ect. Most importantly, if within the GiantBomb community if you'd like to team up and represent your school? We always talk about what a great community we have here at GiantBomb, so let's have some fun. It's not just football season it's Video Game season!

Is this something that people would be interested in and if so who wants to help make it happen?

j0lter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a college student currently going to UW-Madison, and I play on 360 and PS4 as well as PC. Majoring in Biomedical Engineering. My psn is purefury123 and gamertag is j0lter, feel free to send invites and we can see what games we can play :)