''Connection Interrupted''...Call Of Duty

Feraligat3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Feraligat3r

Does this only happen to me? I can't go more  than three games without getting 'connection interrupted'. It kicks you out of the game, counts as a loss and whats worse is that it takes away any challenges you completed. Also it disconnects you from live. It happens in both CoD4 and CoD WaW.  Does this ever happen to you?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

Unless this is isolated to those two games, the problem lies in your internet connection. Now, before you feed me statistics on how fast your internet should be, I'm going to go ahead and tell you that what the advertisement for the setup said is unfortunately irrelevant. What it really comes down to (especially for games), is the stability of your connection. From the sounds of it, your connection is suffering from extreme instability.

But hey, I've been wrong before.

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGodPoet
Feraligat3r said:
"Does this only happen to me? I can't go more  than three games without getting 'connection interrupted'. It kicks you out of the game, counts as a loss and whats worse is that it takes away any challenges you completed. Also it disconnects you from live. It happens in both CoD4 and CoD WaW.  Does this ever happen to you?"
It's been happening to me to. Yesterday I went online and my connection was great but during the 8 different game types I played it said my connection has been interrupted or connection with the host was lost. That's never happened to me before.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

hm well i randomly disconnected from xbox live but despite being "disconnected" i was still playing halo nline

its weird

tulli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tulli

I've this "virtual" problem now with new pc c2duo E8500 and gtx 260 appear in screen connection interrupted flashing but my connection is in

No Caption Provided

EvolutionX0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By EvolutionX0
@Feraligat3r: i get this same problem but all i need to do is restart my connection.