Costume Quest for P4 Endurance Run fans

sandert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By sandert

For everyone who liked the Persona 4 Endurance Run, play Costume Quest. It's much easier and faster to complete, but features fun battles and a funny storyline. Ever since watching the Persona Endurance run, I've been wanting to play it, but don't really have the time for long games like persona and other RPG's. Also I never played any RPG's, so it's a nice starter for everyone who likes Persona 4, but can't invest so much time and tought into a game. Yes it is easy, but it is fun, not too long and has some fun moments in it. I recommend it to everyone who wants the feel of playing something like P4, but just wants to be done quicker with much less complication.

sandert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sandert

For everyone who liked the Persona 4 Endurance Run, play Costume Quest. It's much easier and faster to complete, but features fun battles and a funny storyline. Ever since watching the Persona Endurance run, I've been wanting to play it, but don't really have the time for long games like persona and other RPG's. Also I never played any RPG's, so it's a nice starter for everyone who likes Persona 4, but can't invest so much time and tought into a game. Yes it is easy, but it is fun, not too long and has some fun moments in it. I recommend it to everyone who wants the feel of playing something like P4, but just wants to be done quicker with much less complication.

krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By krystians

he he he

Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By captain_clayman

nah.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf

Playing it on Halloween! Can't wait!

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By OllyOxenFree

It's a cute, short and sweet game.  It's aight.