Dang! Three latest tomb raiders for free on epic game store.

Avatar image for sometingbanuble
sometingbanuble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

For those of you loving Guardians Pick up these games. 3rd person bow action is pretty amazing. I won’t be playing these like all the other epic titles. But yeah.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice, but can't seem to order right now guess the servers are being hit hard lol.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a weird endorsement.

hakunin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yeah, the Epic Store is reeealy struggling to keep up right now :D

Eribuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

The application didn't work for me in the morning, but using the web site worked fine.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I already bought the trilogy on Steam, but of course I took advantage of the promotion, because I can. That said, it has showed me that the EGS launcher is on par with Bethesda's and Rockstar's launchers in that they all have some work to do in regards to letting you access your games despite server issues.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By glots

As someone who enjoyed the story and characters in GoTG, I would be pretty disappointed if these were recommended to me based on that, 2 and 3 especially. Otherwise though? Well, the first one was okay-ish back in 2013, probably a lot more middling now. Rise of The Tomb Raider I really liked when it came out, even with it's dumb story. Shadow's story was somehow even worse and the gameplay also felt lacking.

But hey, they're free!