Days Played stat on GB innaccurate count of MW2 time played

kenya24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kenya24

Anybody looked at their achievements on GiantBomb? If you look at mine, it says under "Days Played By Game" that I've played Modern Warfare 2 for 41 days. This number is horribly inaccurate. I've played roughly 7.5 days online multiplayer, probably around 24 hours of single player, and I think even less of Spec Ops.

So why does GB think I've been playing MW2 so much?

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Meltac

Yeah, I've noticed that too. It says I've played CoD4 for about 70 days or something like that, and last time I checked in the game, it was around 6-7 days.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

I'm pretty sure it's counting days in relative term, say you played it everyday in a week that would count as 7 days. Mon, Tues, Thur only would count as 3 days.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By mracoon

Yeah I think it means the amount of days you've played on and not the amount of hours you've played converted into days.

kenya24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By kenya24

Oh, that would make some sense. Thanks.

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By Thrawnkkar

Is there nowhere that these stats are explained? I thought the same thing, but it says I have played Rock Band 2 for only 32 days, and there was a 5 to 6 month stent where I played Rock Band 2 every night for a couple hours. So its not a count of days played. So I thought it must be days converted to days, but that way it says I have put almost 600 hours into Madden 10, which I have only played, with drafts a max of 20 hours.