Avatar image for nifflemuvpa7quab
NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Well after listening to the 4 hour podcast, I really want to buy Batman: Arkham Asylum.  I thought the demo was ok, but I didn't want to pay 60 dollars for the game.  Now that I can find it cheap should I get it?  However, I got an iPod touch for christmas, and I want to buy a pair of badass headphones.  The ones you get with the iPod suck.  So, any help here?  Is the game really worth getting now, or should I just get some crazy good headphones? 

P.S. I'm really bored on xbox live right now, feel free to join my party.  My gamertag is: Nflmvp7qb 

*EDIT* I just read the forum Jeff posted about the Dragon Age expansion coming out.  I LOVE Dragon Age, so now its between waiting for the expansion, headphones, and Batman.  UGHH :'(
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Bombs_Away

I think the game's more worth it than the headphones, as you've already got a pair of headphones. I never pay full price for a game though, I'm cheap that way. I'm also a year behind everyone else in terms of gaming.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

I got the game after the podcast too, and I got pretty far, but i'm bored with it now. Being not a big fan of batman Its whatever to me, I pretty much did everything I wanted to do in the game and I don't even know how far I am.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic

BATMAN 

BUY BATMAN 

i loved that adventure

themartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By themartyr

Look up Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. If you're okay with earbuds, that is. I love them, and they cost about 20 bucks. 

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
@themartyr said:
" Look up Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. If you're okay with earbuds, that is. I love them, and they cost about 20 bucks.  "
Skullcandy's are just loud, no quality in sound, and as far as headphones... whats your budget?
NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab
@themartyr:
Hmm... I might have to go with that.  If they're only 20 I might actually be able to get away with Batman and the headphones.  And then hopefully by March I can come up with another 40 dollars for the DA: O expansion.  I'm definately going to look those up.  Thank you :D
themartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By themartyr

Here's a US link for them. I'm assuming you're from the US... 

Wow, actually, they're $9 on amazon. That's pretty good. 

http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Candy-S2INBT-FZ-Skullcandy-Earbuds/dp/B000Q74102     

If you're UK? 

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/9556432/Skullcandy-INK-D-Earbuds/Product.html  

do I work for Skullcandy? Nopes. 

rm082e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rm082e

If you can only spend $40 or less:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V300-Monitor-Headphones-Folding/dp/B00001W0DD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262724444&sr=8-1

If you can spend $100:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR7506-Professional-Diaphragm-Headphone/dp/B000AJIF4E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262724479&sr=1-1

I have the MDR7506 headphones and they are the best pair I have ever owned. Seriously.  I think you'll get more out of a good set of headphones than a single player game. Besides, you can rent Batman and knock it out in a week.

NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Thanks for the feedback guys :D
h0lgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By h0lgr
@NiffleMuvpa7Quab said:
" Well after listening to the 4 hour podcast, I really want to buy Batman: Arkham Asylum.  I thought the demo was ok, but I didn't want to pay 60 dollars for the game.  Now that I can find it cheap should I get it?  However, I got an iPod touch for christmas, and I want to buy a pair of badass headphones.  The ones you get with the iPod suck.  So, any help here?  Is the game really worth getting now, or should I just get some crazy good headphones?  P.S. I'm really bored on xbox live right now, feel free to join my party.  My gamertag is: Nflmvp7qb  *EDIT* I just read the forum Jeff posted about the Dragon Age expansion coming out.  I LOVE Dragon Age, so now its between waiting for the expansion, headphones, and Batman.  UGHH :'( "
Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with your gamertag? Did you use a random generator to get that name? XD
rm082e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rm082e
@h0lgr: Don't crap on random chars. for GTs!  = P
spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By spankingaddict

Batman AA

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Cube

I say buy Batman. The game is awesome.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fwylo
@NiffleMuvpa7Quab: $20 for Skull Candy's isn't bad they are good headphones for that price.  I don't recommend them though.  I had a pair and had some troubles with them.  The cord on them is rubber so it catches on your clothes and would pull them out of my ears.  Maybe the buds didn't fit my ears right but it got annoying.

I personally use Bose Quiet Comfort 3 and they are amazing.  I recommend over the ear/on the ear headphones apposed to buds.
handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By handlas

where can you "find it cheap" now?

I was gonna buy Batman when Gamestop was having a deal where I could get it for 40 bucks.  I went in there on the day and the guy said..."what are you talking about?  What Batman game?"  So after explaining the obvious...he showed me a small little circle on the advertisement that said the deal ended at like 11:00 am.  I was in there at about 11:30 am.  Hence, didn't get it.  So now I don't feel like spending 60 bucks for the game when I could of got it for 40.  

I was thinking about picking it up but I thought I should probably wait for Mass Effect 2.

rm082e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rm082e
@handlas: Amazon marketplace has 360 copies starting at $31 + $4 shipping.
h0lgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By h0lgr
@handlas said:
" where can you "find it cheap" now?  I was gonna buy Batman when Gamestop was having a deal where I could get it for 40 bucks.  I went in there on the day and the guy said..."what are you talking about?  What Batman game?"  So after explaining the obvious...he showed me a small little circle on the advertisement that said the deal ended at like 11:00 am.  I was in there at about 11:30 am.  Hence, didn't get it.  So now I don't feel like spending 60 bucks for the game when I could of got it for 40.    I was thinking about picking it up but I thought I should probably wait for Mass Effect 2. "
What a fuckin jerk. 30 minutes late? He should obviously have slipped you a pass and gave you the game for 40 bucks anyway...
handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By handlas
@h0lgr: well, while I agree he is a jerk :p....it was one of those sale days.  Black Friday I guess?  And it was crowded.  Probably just wanted to get rid of me.  I'm not one of those customers that sits there and argues tho it would probably be beneficial if I were in some cases.