Denis Dyack Is At My School

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

I go to Brock University in St Catharines Ontario...one of the teachers in the history department (my major) Kevin Kee has a program where students attempt to use video games as educational tools...my friends made a tiny game in which you are a ghost hunter in 1940's St Catharines and infused it with interesting historical facts and situations.  The engine was janky as hell, but oh well.  Now Mr Dyack oversees this program (im making a neogaf shirt as I type lol) and is part of my schools dumb advertising campaign.  I asked Mr Kevin Kee what Mr. Dyack is like...he said "big man with a loud personality" so basically he's a bear of a boss and if he says that, Denis will beat him.  Kevin, blink once if he hits you...twice if he doesn't lol.  Anywho gents here is the link to the main page...Mr Dyack's face spliced with the main character from Too Human lol.  Enjoy....ps I am pretty sure that St Catharines and most of the Niagra region have the biggest surplus of used Too Human copies lol. 
 http://brocku.ca/ 

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

I go to Brock University in St Catharines Ontario...one of the teachers in the history department (my major) Kevin Kee has a program where students attempt to use video games as educational tools...my friends made a tiny game in which you are a ghost hunter in 1940's St Catharines and infused it with interesting historical facts and situations.  The engine was janky as hell, but oh well.  Now Mr Dyack oversees this program (im making a neogaf shirt as I type lol) and is part of my schools dumb advertising campaign.  I asked Mr Kevin Kee what Mr. Dyack is like...he said "big man with a loud personality" so basically he's a bear of a boss and if he says that, Denis will beat him.  Kevin, blink once if he hits you...twice if he doesn't lol.  Anywho gents here is the link to the main page...Mr Dyack's face spliced with the main character from Too Human lol.  Enjoy....ps I am pretty sure that St Catharines and most of the Niagra region have the biggest surplus of used Too Human copies lol. 
 http://brocku.ca/