#1 Posted by AnAmericanPatriot (141 posts) -

If you HAD TO take 3 and ONLY 3 games with YOU ON a desert island (can be MULTIPLE systems or whatever) what WOULD THEY be? Despite having ELECTRICITY, this island DOES not have internet. How? I DON'T know, what DO I LOOK like, some kind OF SCIENTIST to you? GET OFF my back! 

Mine (right now, ANYWAYS) WOULD be: 
Ocarina of Time 
Shadow of the Collossus 
Red Dead Redemption 

ALTHOUGH the two games THAT ARE not OoT might be SUBJECT TO change depending ON WHAT day I'm answering THIS QUESTION.

#2 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

WHY do YOU randomly CAPITALIZE CERTAIN words?

#3 Posted by AnAmericanPatriot (141 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures:  
HUH?
#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

I DON't know....I GUESS I would HAVE TO pick Super Metroid, Bad Company 2, AND NBA Jam Tournament Edition

#5 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
" WHY do YOU randomly CAPITALIZE CERTAIN words? "
He's doing it so people like us will comment on it and tell him how weird it seems. 
And then he will have won, it might not be trolling but it's more annoying. But it seems like it's ok to do so from now on, I will end my posts with something written in Danish. 

Forbandede tabere som bare har lov til at skabe sig dumme og ingenting bliver gjort ved det
#6 Edited by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

HOW would I PLUG in MY games INTO A power connection ON A desert ISLAND?

EDIT: WHOOPS, didn't READ the exception in your POST. HOW did the POWER get on that ISLAND?! What am I going to EAT?! I WILL not get OFF your BACK!

ANYWAYS,
KotOR
OCARINA of TIME
and
Medieval II: Total War

#7 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
" WHY do YOU randomly CAPITALIZE CERTAIN words? "
Attention whore.
#8 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

Forbandede tabere som bare har lov til at skabe sig dumme og ingenting bliver gjort ved det "

Damn losers who just allowed to carve out stupid and nothing being done about it?

Google translate = Success?
#9 Edited by AnAmericanPatriot (141 posts) -
@ZeForgotten:   @SpikeSpiegel:

UH what? I don't REALLY CARE for attention OR ANYTHING, and I'm not A TROLL. I'M a person who COMMENTS. ON websites. I HAVE an e-history, AND I JUST thought Giantbomb WAS COOL and it'd be FUN TO JOIN that community AND CHIT THE chats UP! 

EDIT:  
@Death_Unicorn:
 IT ALL has to do WITH this smoke monster and some light in A CAVE. You know what, IT'S ACTUALLY kind of complicated AND SEMI-POINTLESS so just focus ON THE SITUATION at hand!
#10 Posted by discost3w (152 posts) -

Minecraft would be in there, a game with no end could be useful

#11 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4607 posts) -

i THINK that I would TAKE pokemon, WORLD of WARCRAFT, and PROBABLY kingdom HEARTS.

#12 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Death_Unicorn said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

Forbandede tabere som bare har lov til at skabe sig dumme og ingenting bliver gjort ved det "

Damn losers who just allowed to carve out stupid and nothing being done about it?  Google translate = Success? "
Impressive, Google Translate.. Except for "carve out stupid"  
:P 

Underlige google
#13 Posted by Yummylee (21208 posts) -

lol hilarious username.

#14 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@AnAmericanPatriot: I'm just messing. I'm not a volatile person. haha
#15 Posted by BeachThunder (11645 posts) -

#16 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3481 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
"  
"
Nice^^
#17 Edited by armaan8014 (5317 posts) -

TES IV: Oblivion
FIFA 11
The Movies

EDIT: I win

#18 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

I still havent gotten around to beating Morrowind. So probably that.
Guild wars 2 isnt out yet, but I played the first one for like 7 years. So probably that.
My third game is a tie between Ninety Nine Nights, Starcraft 2, and Shogun 2 Total war. 3 games with unlimited replay ability. Just like the first two games.

#19 Posted by blazerx9x (648 posts) -
@AnAmericanPatriot said:
" @Unknown_Pleasures:  HUH? "
Uh dude like no offense but that does get kinda annoying.
#20 Posted by Tordah (2469 posts) -

Assuming I still could play online with other people:

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
League Of Legends
Left 4 Dead 2

#21 Edited by PenguinDust (12438 posts) -
Lost in Blue is one I remember hearing Morgan Webb review years ago on TV.  Oh wait, I thought you meant games about being marooned on a desert island. 

In that case... 
Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball. (Xbox) ~ (A) it's polygonally sexy and the island could get lonely. (B) It would take a long long time to give and get each swimsuit in each girls wardrobe. 
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC) ~ So many options, I can play it over and over again without getting tired of it.   
Civilization IV (PC) ~ This game never gets old.  I haven't played Civ V yet, so I am going with Civ IV. 

These aren't even my most favorite games but if I was marooned on an island I believe I could play them for a long long time. 
#22 Posted by AnAmericanPatriot (141 posts) -

IS MINECRAFT any good? It's super FUCKIN tempting, but I'M WORRIED it'll play out LIKE THAT Penny Arcade COMIC.

#23 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@AnAmericanPatriot said:
" IS MINECRAFT any good? It's super FUCKIN tempting, but I'M WORRIED it'll play out LIKE THAT Penny Arcade COMIC. "
MINECRAFT is very GOOD you should BUY the game and then JOIN a GIANTBOMB SERVER.
#24 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

Necropost!

The three games I would bring with me are Minecraft, Fallout 3, and Super Mario All-Stars.

#25 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
"lol hilarious username. "

What's that supposed to mean?