Destiny 2 Quests Steps

Avatar image for arcticpandapopz
ArcticPandaPopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I’ve been getting into Destiny 2 lately during the lockdown. What I can’t understand is that many of the Quest steps are unclear of what to do or where to go? I’m I missing something or it’s it just not clear at all. So far I’ve managed to just look at guides online for some of the steps but surely you can play a game without having to keep reading guides.

Just wondering if anyone had a tips or advice. Thank you and Stay Safe.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

The Flavour text in some of the quest steps help point you were to go. Ie: if it's a quote attributed to Ana Bray you should check out Mars, or they may be a description of a Lost Sector such as if there is Taken presence (Taken infested LS) or full of Cabal Equipment (The one that's inside the Cabal Ship on the EDZ) etc.

Also some of the Exotic quests are/were meant to be solved as a community and as such a guide of some sort to be compiled and shared.

Do you have an example of a quest step/chain that you were unclear of? (Granted i have fallen of this game half way through Season 9/Season of the Dawn).

Avatar image for arcticpandapopz
ArcticPandaPopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

@vextroid: Thanks, that helps. Gonna look tomorrow if there’s any I’m particularly stuck on.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You must mean the crazy quests where you have to run around the main hub and find a secret room. Yeah, you need guides or endless paitence.

Most of the quests tell you exactly what to do, however it's usually something I dont' want to do like get 100 headshot kills in crucible when I don't' play pvp.