#1 Posted by smcauley600 (11 posts) -

i ordered a ps4 off amazon they said it would come before christmas then i got a message saying it would come after christmas then they have me a message saying it i still coming before christmas what is going on

#2 Posted by SharkEthic (945 posts) -

Punctuation, dude.

#3 Posted by Itwongo (784 posts) -

Sounds like it's coming before Christmas

#4 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1270 posts) -

I fail to see how that's "getting screwed". You ordered an item with high demand less than a month before christmas and the availability is unpredictable.

#5 Posted by Humanity (7945 posts) -

My drone got shot down on the way to my house, now I have to go do a favor for Marv, the local mechanic, so he can lend me a dune buggy to retrieve my package from the wasteland..(downtown)

#6 Posted by SuperSambo (2837 posts) -

Its coming before Christmas, and you call that getting screwed?

I fear what your reaction will be to actually getting screwed.

#7 Posted by Snail (8468 posts) -

Well it's certainly weird that they'd have issues with Persona 4 orders.

#8 Posted by Hippie_Genocide (510 posts) -

yeah man the PS4's are just sitting in their warehouses collecting dust they're just fucking with you also while I'm at it fuck periods commas can suck it too

#9 Posted by Wacomole (811 posts) -

I just noticed that the PS4 I had ordered the day after their "...will arrive before Christmas" cut-off date will now indeed arrive in a few days time rather than next year.

Those rotten fiends!

I mean, now I have to buy some games for it.

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (13849 posts) -

#11 Edited by Nightriff (4338 posts) -

@snail said:

Well it's certainly weird that they'd have issues with Persona 4 orders.

That's what I first thought as well, TS should update the title

#12 Posted by Superkenon (1190 posts) -

@snail: I was also going to make that joke, but you beat me to it and now I have nothing to live for. Thanks.

#13 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

Considering they just put more up for sale, I'd be mad if I'd ordered before today and didn't get it until after Christmas.

#14 Posted by Fobwashed (1620 posts) -
#15 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1775 posts) -

No. Of course not. I preordered mine from Amazon months ago as soon as the price was announced during their reveal event. Mine showed up on time on release day in perfect condition. Just like my Xbox one.

#16 Posted by crusader8463 (14305 posts) -

@fobwashed: I love that drew pic. He has such an emotive face. It's always funny to see him go from stone cold stare to that at the drop of a hat.

#17 Posted by jasbir (107 posts) -

this is why u should always pre order things straight off the bat.