Do your pets "assist" you when you're gaming?

j_unit2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By j_unit2008

Last night I was doing a run of Spelunky when my cat Bob decided to "help" me out. He decided the best way to do this was to jump up on the entertainment center and try to catch a bat that was chasing me. Needless to say I died rather quickly. Other times, he'll jump up on my lap and push the controller out of my hands with his head.

What kind of shenanigans do your pets pull while you're trying to game?

Merry Christmas everyone!

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

Avatar image for wakkaflakkachimmichonga
wakkaflakkachimmichonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

if by assist you mean lay down on my keyboard and try to fight my mouse then yes

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My dog has never reacted to anything on any kind of screen ever. She's never even acknowledged her own reflection. I've played crying/howling/barking dogs/wolves on YouTube and nothing. She has no interest in my hobbies or anything that doesn't involve food and/or going out for a walk.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no. My damn dog cost me a platinum

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cale: My dog is the opposite of yours, she goes after shit on the screen all of the time, put on any animal noises or videos and she'll sniff or bark at the screen, it's pretty fun.
The most she does when I'm gaming though is if the dudes on screen kind of look like little bugs she'll stand on her hind legs and put her front paws on the screen and try to find out how to get to the mystery bug. It blocks part of the screen but I think it's funny so I don't care.

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only in League of Legends. You know, when I need my keyboard. Not a big deal at all. Not like it's lost me trades or anything.

MUMBLE GRUMBLE.

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

My cat will lay on my arm with both her paws just perched over and stare at me

KirillOrlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KirillOrlov

I took off the hinged door on the lower half of my entertainment center so the PS4/Xone don't over heat and once in a while my mini doxie catches his reflection on one of the systems runs to it and graces the power/eject buttons with his nose.

j_unit2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshwent: hahaha dammit Luca! I love how calm the guy's voice is while he shoos the cat.

j_unit2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just remembered another time my cat decided it was time to stop playing FIFA and jumped on the power strip that's connected to my PS4, TV, and router. Worst. Since then I've covered the power strip with a shoe box and it seems to have worked.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

My dog sits beside me and sleeps. She isn't too much of an issue. If I'm at my desk, she sleeps on my bed behind me or under my desk on my toes.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My cat will start meowing for something to eat the minute I start playing any kind of co-op game. He'll also occasionally hop onto my lap when I'm playing something on my PC.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

So, me and my dad don't feel hunger. With dad's short term memory loss he sometimes forgets to eat for a couple days. We have a cat to solve this problem. The cat bugs you for food, you eat some food yourself as well. My cat "helps" me game by forcing me to take breaks to eat.

This one time my roommate borrowed my PS2 and my copy of FFXII. She had it set up on this 3 legged table since there was no space in the entertainment unit. Her cat "helped" her by knocking over the 3 legged table and "fixing" the colour output of the system and the disc drive's "problem" of being able to open.