Download this form to catalog games like a crazy person!

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By galacticgravy

http://www.boxedinfinity.com/gameform.pdf

A couple of Bombcasts ago Jeff was describing his bins of games and both Brad and Vinny were like "you don't mark quality or anything?" in a way that made me feel that they might want to. Well they're in luck. A few months ago I put this form together for my own growing collection. I like digital libraries and all, but I haven't found one on PC that I truly like using and plus I think there's something weirdly charming about having a binders full of information. I actually haven't used them yet myself. I just went through a big move and all of my game boxes are still in someone's closet. Once I get them I'll start the crazy (but kinda fun in an OCD way!) process. So join me by grabbing some binders, sheet protectors, and get to work!

A quick note for those of you who don't "get it." You never will. Because you're not crazy. Don't ruin the thread by describing the ways in which this makes no sense, boxed games are stupid, or digital libraries are better. Thanks!

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By spraynardtatum

Dammit...

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

ah that form is both an exciting and terrifying proposition

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Thought I'd post an image for people to see.

This is crazy. I'm totally not going to print out a few of these and try cataloging my collection.
This is crazy. I'm totally not going to print out a few of these and try cataloging my collection.

Stilblad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Stilblad

That form is making me want to start collecting more games.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Call me crazy but I'd more pictograms