User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By behardy

Pilgrimm1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I had the weirdest dream about Drew last night. He had made a very succesful S.T.A.L.K.E.R mod and was making a lot of money from it. He then proceeded to make a video about his succes (cool camera angles and all), showing the high life he's now enjoying, as well as his business and all his employees. He swore a lot and was married to a much older woman, Macron style. I then woke up and was like wait Drew didn't do any of that! Sure he's a talented guy and has enjoyed some succes as of late but this was not an accurate representation!

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I keep thinking about playing Twin Snakes but it just seems like a cautionary tale of remakes.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

@shindig said:

I keep thinking about playing Twin Snakes but it just seems like a cautionary tale of remakes.

It's worth checking out if you're a big Metal Gear fan and have played the original, it's just a bad replacement for the original and I think the people who prefer it are crazy. Good for a laugh at all the ridiculous cutscenes at the very least.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@shindig said:

Eh, if is a fine remake if you don't take it too seriously as far as preserving the legacy. I looked at it as someone who played the original that Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes was just an easier version of the game for a laid back play through while looking at some upgraded graphics!

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By BigBoss1911

This game still looks shockingly good in the graphics department. Still can't excuse those ridiculous cutscenes and bored voice acting though.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7 BisonHero  Online

I need to know why OP posted this. Like, yep, that’s the entire sequence of Drew playing 20 minutes of Twin Snakes. And...why now?

norm9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shindig: I never played the ps1 original, so TT was perfectly fine. Even the matrix-y parts.