This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by JayEH (521 posts) -

This is Jeff on his Tumblr feed.

Q:

Hey, would you ever consider creating a 24/7 Giant Bomb network? You guys could syndicate quick looks and other content and your live stuff would fit in perfectly. I don't know how long it could run with the amount of content you've got, but it'd be super fun/dumb.

A:

We were just talking today about running a 24/7 livestream on Twitch of back catalog stuff. Maybe do things like “Endurance Run Weekend” or something? I’m not sure if people would be into that or not. The idea would be that it’d run when we weren’t doing anything else or maybe it’d be something we’d put in place for premium members.

Consider this me asking people what they think about such an idea!

As you see the Endurance Run may live, we just need to show interest, which shouldn't be too hard. I guess we just need to harass them daily about this as usual...

#2 Edited by MildMolasses (3218 posts) -

He meant that they would replay the old endurance runs over the course of a weekend, not actually play a new game in a marathon session and live stream it

#3 Posted by Benny (1950 posts) -

Terribly misleading thread :(

#4 Posted by Pr1mus (3857 posts) -

What MildMolasses said.

#5 Edited by Phatmac (5724 posts) -

The Endurance Run is dead. Stop asking for it.

#6 Posted by Bollard (5396 posts) -

Dumb thread is dumb.

#7 Posted by TruthTellah (8720 posts) -

@jayeh: That isn't what he meant. He's suggesting that they'd replay past Endurance Runs on a stream, not make a new one.

It's a good idea, but yeah, it's very different from your title and what you make it sound like.

#8 Edited by Make_Me_Mad (3045 posts) -

Hey guys, you know that feature that you loved? Stop asking about it or you're terrible people. How dare you be interested in things that you like.

#9 Posted by DeeGee (2119 posts) -

You're wrong. I mean, it's basic reading comprehension. They would show a live stream of all their old Endurance Runs.

Gonna flag this just so a mod can maybe change the title.

#10 Edited by AlexanderSheen (4964 posts) -

I would rewatch some ER episodes with other people in the chat. And it would introduce new users to the ERs too.

#11 Posted by Benny (1950 posts) -

Hey guys, you know that feature that you loved? Stop asking about it or you're terrible people. How dare you be interested in things that you like.

When they did the chrono trigger ER all people did was bitch and moan so I don't blame them.

#12 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

What about Endurance Run April?

#13 Posted by hankrazorbeard (53 posts) -

pls gimme dark souls endurance run

patrick + vinny

#14 Edited by MattyFTM (14364 posts) -

Yeah, it may return as a livestream of the old endurance runs. A new endurance run isn't going to happen, and harassing the staff about it only makes it less likely.