Filtered searches

Theologian78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Hey all,

I'm looking for a particular game from either the Genesis or the SNES, and instead of just throwing it out to the forums, I was hoping to try to do a filtered search on the site of all Genesis games that were RTS or TBS, or all SNES games that meet the same criteria. But I'm not really having any luck with finding out what the proper way to do this is.

Is there a FAQ or something that I'm not finding?

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Clonedzero

I've tried using the search here, mostly on the forums. It doesn't seem all that good, the search function on the site i mean, especially the forums but i digress.

Uh, let us know what you're looking for and maybe we can help you out.

Theologian78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. The game I'm looking for is a sci-fi either turn based or real time base building strategy game on either SNES or Genesis. It was a bit like Metal Marines in that you built base defenses, like rockets. I want to say it was isometric view. I believe, like Metal Marines, you fired on the enemy base on your turn, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I tried looking in the RTS list on the site, no dice.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator
Theologian78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaser324@clonedzero thanks! Discovered 2 things:

1. I had already seen the search, but because the "search" button was above many of the options and the "add to database" button was below many of the options, I misinterpreted those lower options only as fields used to add new records to the database.

2. The game I was looking for was Utopia.

Thanks again!