Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn registration error (PS4)

Bbziie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bbziie

so hello there!

i really need help cause i just bought the game last week at the local game store so after buying one copy i immediately went home to try it after installing it on the ps4 i tried the code at the PSN Store Specifically at 'Redeem Codes" after putting up the codes i was surprised that it was invalid? i was like wtf because i just bought it BRAND NEW and it was also sealed since i remembered that i got things i really didn't paid attention i just told myself i'll try it next time ok moving onn~ when i had the time i tried it again same results im frustrated at the point that im trying to scrape off my hair off my head?! LITERALLY! I NEEED HELP!! ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS!?

the store was also legit, is there any other things to do ? after installing it ? cause it won't accept the code im wondering why i tried googling it i've seen some other people having the same problem as i am having anyone knows what to do? :0 if you do know please tell me! I've been itching just to play this game :D that's all thanks!

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The code in the box is not for PSN, it's for the Square Enix site, the Mogstation.

You need to create an SE account, then register your game code on that website. Then it will let you to log in on the ps4.