Finally the day has arrived for Sleeping Dogs.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

I have been awaiting this day for a couple of weeks now, and I am happy to see that it has finally arrived. Sleeping Dogs is out now, and will be a nice treat. I have heard great things for this game, and the anticipation has been growing steady. I really hope it will relieve the doll drum of the open world blues I have been having lately. I heard the driving is really great, built like Need for Speed/Burnout, so last night I dropped in my last Need for Speed game I bought, and played for a bit. What fun it was. I wish the sound track was a little better, but since the game is like 2 years old now I see what it was like back then. Music tastes change all the time, and this was no different.

I thought from Friday last week that since they mentioned an embargo from Square-Enix that they could not post the review for Sleeping Dogs here that they would have had a review posted at midnight this morning with the review. I still don't see anything yet. I was wondering what they thought about it. I watched the Quick look again yeasterday, and it sounded like they enjoyed the game, but after going through what they really felt is what I was wondering. What ever they say it won't change my mind about the game, but I always like to know what others feel about something like this. If anyone out there has an early impression so far after spending an hour or 2 in the world I would love to hear what they think.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cthulad

I have been awaiting this day for a couple of weeks now, and I am happy to see that it has finally arrived. Sleeping Dogs is out now, and will be a nice treat. I have heard great things for this game, and the anticipation has been growing steady. I really hope it will relieve the doll drum of the open world blues I have been having lately. I heard the driving is really great, built like Need for Speed/Burnout, so last night I dropped in my last Need for Speed game I bought, and played for a bit. What fun it was. I wish the sound track was a little better, but since the game is like 2 years old now I see what it was like back then. Music tastes change all the time, and this was no different.

I thought from Friday last week that since they mentioned an embargo from Square-Enix that they could not post the review for Sleeping Dogs here that they would have had a review posted at midnight this morning with the review. I still don't see anything yet. I was wondering what they thought about it. I watched the Quick look again yeasterday, and it sounded like they enjoyed the game, but after going through what they really felt is what I was wondering. What ever they say it won't change my mind about the game, but I always like to know what others feel about something like this. If anyone out there has an early impression so far after spending an hour or 2 in the world I would love to hear what they think.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zeforgotten

The driving is not really like Need for Speed/Burnout. 
Actually it's not at all like that. The only thing it has to do with Need For Speed is that some of the guys who worked on the driving have been part of a team who made Need for Speed games. 
But yes, it's a great game and I'm glad to have bought it. Then again I didn't have anything against True Crime: Streets of LA.