Finding previous years Game of the Year content

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By asmo917

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but searching for "Game of the Year" on the site or forums has been...not helpful.

I don't see a "Game of the Year" show category on the videos page, but I'd like to go back and revisit some of the older stuff, like the individual top 10s, wrap-up videos, etc. I can find the old podcasts in the Bombcast video/podcast show pages, but there doesn't seem to be a way to find the produced videos? Even for 2017, the video podcasts are easy to find, but things like "Winter Games" and "Hitsmas" don't seem as easily located. This is even more true for things that I don't know exactly what games were played or discussed, I just want to revist some older stuff.

Thanks in advance and again, sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I usually just go to google and type "giant bomb game of the year 20XX" for whatever year you are looking for. That usually pulls up the results I want. I have never found a better way to find the GOTY content.

For specific game related content like Hitsmas, you can just go to the Hitman game page and look through the videos on that page to find them

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By frytup

Searching "goty" did the trick for me.

Here's the first show. This gets you to the show page. Scroll down a bit and you'll see a drop down menu with all GOTY years from 2008-2017.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Thank you both @frytup and @turboman - glad these exist and can't wait for GOTY to have an accessible Show page!