Flashback project 2

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

Edited By MikeydCT

Here is what I been playing since my last update. Play some more Zelda 2 and Mario RPG, didn't get to far in both. Game fly sent me Mario super sluggers and it's wii sports baseball with Mario characters. There a story mode which I gave a try, after 20 minutes  I was lose and gave up on that and the game. You only really batting and pitching in the game. If someone hit a run in the park the AI will get the ball and then you have to throw it. You don't get to choose to who you just throw it. Pitching you can throw 3 types of pitches and you can curve the ball. There is no ball count in the game so every pitch is a strike, if it hit the ground strike, if its outside strike, if its in Strike. Batting I had a hard time with due to timing, I was ether to late or to soon. When I did hit the ball the game tells me to wave the Wii mote to run to 1st base but the character runs away without the movement. Every character have stats but every character feels the same. I have bought a few games the last 2 weeks, Super smash brothers brawl, Far cry 2, Mercenaries 2, Lego Indiana Jones, Ninja gaiden 2. Super smash brothers brawl is a good game for people who are not good at fighting games. I used the gamecube controller and got the hang of it very quickly.  I play some online and gotten very little lag. Im stuck in story mode Im at a place where you stand on moving platforms and I have no idea where to go. Lego Indiana Jones thank goodness that the last Indiana Jones movie is not in the game, that movie sucked so bad! Not much to say about it you get the play the 3 Indiana Jones movies. Far cry 2 the beginning of the game is a 7 min cut scene, I been playing for 4 hours and hopefully that was the only long cut scene. Something that may bug me later in the game is collecting the 221 diamonds. collecting thing in games are not fun, it's mostly there to make the game longer. I mostly been playing Mercenaries 2 this week. I feel like like almost done with the game but I hope Im not because Im having fun with it. Blowing thing up is every fun and looks great. Beside the many glitches I seen in the game the game is great. Some of the people that join my game are not that great, they seen to just want to blow everything up and mess up my game. Those are some of the games I been playing for the last 2 weeks. I am getting animal crossing:city folk in the mail soon and will talk about that next time. I will also play more far cry 2, Mercenaries 2, Lego Indiana Jones, super Mario RPG, Zelda 2 and many more. Man I have to much time on my hands.

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT

Here is what I been playing since my last update. Play some more Zelda 2 and Mario RPG, didn't get to far in both. Game fly sent me Mario super sluggers and it's wii sports baseball with Mario characters. There a story mode which I gave a try, after 20 minutes  I was lose and gave up on that and the game. You only really batting and pitching in the game. If someone hit a run in the park the AI will get the ball and then you have to throw it. You don't get to choose to who you just throw it. Pitching you can throw 3 types of pitches and you can curve the ball. There is no ball count in the game so every pitch is a strike, if it hit the ground strike, if its outside strike, if its in Strike. Batting I had a hard time with due to timing, I was ether to late or to soon. When I did hit the ball the game tells me to wave the Wii mote to run to 1st base but the character runs away without the movement. Every character have stats but every character feels the same. I have bought a few games the last 2 weeks, Super smash brothers brawl, Far cry 2, Mercenaries 2, Lego Indiana Jones, Ninja gaiden 2. Super smash brothers brawl is a good game for people who are not good at fighting games. I used the gamecube controller and got the hang of it very quickly.  I play some online and gotten very little lag. Im stuck in story mode Im at a place where you stand on moving platforms and I have no idea where to go. Lego Indiana Jones thank goodness that the last Indiana Jones movie is not in the game, that movie sucked so bad! Not much to say about it you get the play the 3 Indiana Jones movies. Far cry 2 the beginning of the game is a 7 min cut scene, I been playing for 4 hours and hopefully that was the only long cut scene. Something that may bug me later in the game is collecting the 221 diamonds. collecting thing in games are not fun, it's mostly there to make the game longer. I mostly been playing Mercenaries 2 this week. I feel like like almost done with the game but I hope Im not because Im having fun with it. Blowing thing up is every fun and looks great. Beside the many glitches I seen in the game the game is great. Some of the people that join my game are not that great, they seen to just want to blow everything up and mess up my game. Those are some of the games I been playing for the last 2 weeks. I am getting animal crossing:city folk in the mail soon and will talk about that next time. I will also play more far cry 2, Mercenaries 2, Lego Indiana Jones, super Mario RPG, Zelda 2 and many more. Man I have to much time on my hands.