#1 Posted by falpatrick (166 posts) -

So I decided to go a little crazy and buy a bunch of copies of this game while it was on sale for 1 day on steam.

There are 9 copies up for grabs in total.

How to get your copy:

1. Post a comment requesting it on this thread. (So I know who asked first)

2. Add me as a friend on steam. Username: pat_steam. (So I know you have a steam account and will gift it through friends)

Regards,

Patrick

#2 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'll take one!

Thanks!

#3 Edited by Sweetz (507 posts) -

I wanted to buy it when it was on sale, but sadly was not near a PC at a time. I even borrowed friend's iPhone to try and get it, but we were in a place that had little to no signal. So I'd like one please.

---Edit---

Do you have a public Steam community page Patrick? I'm on my office PC right now so I don't have access to the Steam client, but I'm trying to find "pat_steam" through the Steam Community pages search to send a friend request and I'm not finding anything.

In any case, here's my community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweetzz

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Sure. I'll take one.

#5 Posted by Salarn (465 posts) -

Don't need one of your copies, but very generous of you to give away your extras.

#6 Posted by AlexW00d (6230 posts) -

You're a nice person. I have an extra Dota 2 if you need one still?

To clarify, I would like one of those copies.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I'm game. (My Steam name is the same as it is here.)

#8 Posted by Baillie (4074 posts) -

@falpatrick: That would be pretty cool, I'll add you in a minute! :)

#9 Posted by Daveydave (131 posts) -

Would love one if you have any more spare? Added you to steam too. am wavey_dave on there

#10 Posted by Valestis (211 posts) -

I'm in. Already have too much stuff to play on Steam but it never hurts to have more! Steam name is same as here.

#11 Edited by falpatrick (166 posts) -

So... Steam decided to explode... Can't get friends stuff working.

EDIT: Working now.

#12 Posted by falpatrick (166 posts) -

@Sweetz said:

I wanted to buy it when it was on sale, but sadly was not near a PC at a time. I even borrowed friend's iPhone to try and get it, but we were in a place that had little to no signal. So I'd like one please.

---Edit---

Do you have a public Steam community page Patrick? I'm on my office PC right now so I don't have access to the Steam client, but I'm trying to find "pat_steam" through the Steam Community pages search to send a friend request and I'm not finding anything.

In any case, here's my community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweetzz

Sent you an invite on steam.

#13 Edited by Bollard (5397 posts) -

I'd like one too if there's any left, Chavtheworld on Steam! And you're awesome duder!

I'm adding you on Steam but it's taking forever to turn my PC on, and I can't do it through the Steam website :(

EDIT: Keep getting an error when I try and add you :/

EDITEDIT: Sent!

#14 Edited by beanman25 (41 posts) -

I would like one please sir!

letsgoblues8 on steam!

EDIT: sent you friend request on steam, but it's going realllly slow.

#15 Posted by JCTango (1360 posts) -
#16 Posted by Baillie (4074 posts) -

@falpatrick: I can't seem to get onto steam at the moment, but my username on it is 'snip3rbailli3'. Don't ask me why. If you can't get me a copy this way, that's totally fine. :) Thanks though, you're pretty awesome.

#17 Posted by Kanden (132 posts) -
#18 Posted by falpatrick (166 posts) -

@Baillie said:

@falpatrick: I can't seem to get onto steam at the moment, but my username on it is 'snip3rbailli3'. Don't ask me why. If you can't get me a copy this way, that's totally fine. :) Thanks though, you're pretty awesome.

somekindof FOZY. Is that you?

#19 Edited by falpatrick (166 posts) -

Sorry duders! All the copies have been claimed by posters above you. I'm sure I'll be doing another one soon so keep a look out!

Think you guys still need to accept my friend requests.

#20 Edited by dillinger88 (1 posts) -

Wowzerz! That's very generous of you.

If there happens to be a copy left I'd love one. I'm "dillinger88" (or my displayname is "NapoleonSolo").

EDIT: I've added you. :D

#21 Posted by falpatrick (166 posts) -

@dillinger88 said:

Wowzerz! That's very generous of you.

If there happens to be a copy left I'd love one. I'm "dillinger88" (or my displayname is "NapoleonSolo").

Duder, it's over :(

#22 Posted by JCTango (1360 posts) -

@falpatrick: Cool beans! Thanks for hosting the giveaway xD.

#23 Posted by Sweetz (507 posts) -

@falpatrick: Thank you. I accepted the invite now. Going through the website since I'm at work so I didn't get the nice notice that the Steam client gives you.

#24 Posted by Baillie (4074 posts) -

@falpatrick: Yes, somekindof FOZY is me! :) I've accepted your friend request, thank you very much! :D