Game company Podcasts

RogueBomber12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By RogueBomber12

I just listened to the latest episode of the Irrational Behavior podcast and I got me thinking about how many video game developers have their own podcasts. I have listened to the Bungie podcast and also the Insomniac Games, The Full Moon Show.  I was wondering if anyone else listens to developer podcasts? Also what do you think of them?
Buttersthatsme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Buttersthatsme

Dan Amrich former OXM editor began working for Activision, he has a podcast (haven't listened to it) known as One of Swords podcast. 
http://oneofswords.com/category/podcasts/  
One of Swords is his company site/blog used to talk all things Activision. I really don't listen to many gaming podcasts other than the Bombcast. 

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By turboman

Didn't the Criterion guys have a show?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

The Harmonix podcast entertains me. Plus they often talk to various Harmonix staff and usually part of the interview is asking them for tips on how to get into the games industry.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Irrational games podcast is great, i used to listen to bungies but never had any idea what they were talking about.

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By schizogony

I entered this thread to post Irrational Behavior starring Internet darling Shawn Elliott.

I leave this thread suggesting also listening to former GFW dude, Jeff Green, who does the EA podcast:   http://www.ea.com/1/ea-podcast