dualityofman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By dualityofman
Here

So apparently former 1up editor Shawn Elliot is heading a games journalism symposium where many of the more famous critics, including Giant Bomb's own Jeff Gerstmann, are participating in a discussion about game reviews.

I think it's a great idea, but I believe there should be one for readers to contribute to as well, with a more organized and collective form than a forum or blog post.  But maybe I am just completely insane.

So anybody got any ideas?
dualityofman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By dualityofman
Here

So apparently former 1up editor Shawn Elliot is heading a games journalism symposium where many of the more famous critics, including Giant Bomb's own Jeff Gerstmann, are participating in a discussion about game reviews.

I think it's a great idea, but I believe there should be one for readers to contribute to as well, with a more organized and collective form than a forum or blog post.  But maybe I am just completely insane.

So anybody got any ideas?
ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By ArtG

To be honest, I don't think many readers have anything worthwhile to add to the conversation.

dualityofman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dualityofman

But I'm sure some of them do

ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By ArtG

Yeah, some. But the problem is that the insightful posts and thoughts would be a diamond in a mound of shit.

dualityofman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dualityofman

Then we could filter out the crap and have one area where people can read some good insightful stuff.