Games i am playing.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By Optiow

Well right now I am atually playing a heap of games on and off.
I am playing...
Final Fantasy X, which I find an extremely addictive game, with a great story.
God of War 2, Finsihing Titan mode is harder than I thought...
Prisioner of War, Not many of you may know this game, but it is a classic in my opinion that is still one of my favorite games to play all the time, it has a good story, but can get boring after a while.
Shadow of Rome, A great game to let of steam in, if you are angry then this game transferes your anger into the game, which I love.
Pokemon blue, a classic of epic proportions, I love this game and will play it for many years to come, but it still eludes me as to why i still love it:P
God of War Chains Of Olympus, a tad short, but it makes up for this with a great story.
And last but not least...Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Which is in every way like Metal Gear solid, but as bit less violent.
So that is it really, so I have a lot fo games to play and a lot to finish as you can see.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Optiow

Well right now I am atually playing a heap of games on and off.
I am playing...
Final Fantasy X, which I find an extremely addictive game, with a great story.
God of War 2, Finsihing Titan mode is harder than I thought...
Prisioner of War, Not many of you may know this game, but it is a classic in my opinion that is still one of my favorite games to play all the time, it has a good story, but can get boring after a while.
Shadow of Rome, A great game to let of steam in, if you are angry then this game transferes your anger into the game, which I love.
Pokemon blue, a classic of epic proportions, I love this game and will play it for many years to come, but it still eludes me as to why i still love it:P
God of War Chains Of Olympus, a tad short, but it makes up for this with a great story.
And last but not least...Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Which is in every way like Metal Gear solid, but as bit less violent.
So that is it really, so I have a lot fo games to play and a lot to finish as you can see.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By singular

A decent list of games.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Optiow
SinGulaR said:
"A decent list of games."
I agree, I can not help but play to many games at the same time.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By singular

Same with me, until I realized that playing to many games at once ruins the experience.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Optiow
SinGulaR said:
"Same with me, until I realized that playing to many games at once ruins the experience."
I know, that is why i have a "dominant game" which I play the most and I play the tohers on the side.
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Xandurson

Wow have fun with all those games.

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By tokyochicken
MrNESS said:
"Never really got into God of War 2. Although a lot of people like it. But anyways, Titan Mode sounds harsh. "
I've been trying to get into it, but there's still too much coming out right now for me to go back yet.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By crunchUK

i am playing

gears 2

halo 3

I WIN