GameTrailers TV Presents: E3 First Look Special Discussion Thread

Stunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Stunt

If you're watching SpikeTV (11 PM - 12 AM on Thursday, May 28, 2009), discuss it here.

I really liked that Split/Second trailer. I'm expecting nothing but an awesome game from it, considering PURE is still one of my favorite ATV racers of this gen. Blackrock is just a great developer.

SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SenatorSpacer

I'm watching it.

Stunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stunt

lol, the end of that Brutal Legend trailer was pretty funny. I just pictured Jack Black instead of Eddie Riggs standing there.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Blur is a huge disappointment.  Way to ruin a company Activision!  First the club and now this?  While I'm sure it'll come out good (as did the club), it doesn't look PGR quality, not even close.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Blur is a huge disappointment.  Way to ruin a company Activision!  First the club and now this?  While I'm sure it'll come out good (as did the club), it doesn't look PGR quality, not even close.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jotun

I'm a little disapointed that Bethesda isn't working on a new Elder Scrolls game, but Brink has me interested for sure.

harrydemeanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By harrydemeanor

Can't wait to see the extended version of that Mass Effect 2 trailer. Looks really good.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By godzilla_sushi
Stunt said:
If you're watching SpikeTV (11 PM - 12 AM on Thursday, May 28, 2009), discuss it here.I really liked that ... [more]
Well, I agree, lets just keep it all in perspective. Pure is the only worthwhile ATV game at all....
jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#9  Edited By jeff
Jotun said:
I'm a little disapointed that Bethesda isn't working on a new Elder Scrolls game, but Brink has me interested for ... [more]

There's a big difference between working on a game and announcing it. Considering that team is still working on Fallout DLC, though, I have to imagine any work on a new ES is extremely preliminary.
matt_wack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By matt_wack
SmugDarkLoser said:
Blur is a huge disappointment.  Way to ruin a company Activision!  First the club and now this?  While I'm sure ... [more]

It's a new, completely different franchise. Activision is heading in a new direction, so give it time. Blur is intended to be much less realistic than PGR as seen with it's collapsing buildings and lightning on cars. You have to realize that not every game or franchise by a company has to resemble the other game they publish of that genre.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
matt_wack said:
SmugDarkLoser said: Blur is a huge disappointment.  Way to ruin a company Activision!  First the club and now this?  While ... [more]
That's actually Split/Second.  Blur is the one with powerups.