Avatar image for thenewagentdandb
TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Hey guys, I am starting these game diaries again. And this time I'll actually do them every day! But let me explain what will be in these daily blogs. Each end of the day, I will post a blog telling you guys what games I played during the day. And what achievements I achieved as well. As the games are on Xbox 360. Now onto October 1st 2009!

Braid. 
I have just got this game recently, very fun game. Very hard to. I got the achievements for finishing all the levels. The storyline is really good too. I find the puzzle peices though, very hard. I am tempted to get a walkthough. 

Banjo Tooie. 
I finally beat grunty after a few months of having the game. I unlocked the 10gs achivement for beating her. 

Well thats it, I have been watching Heroes Season 3 most of today (Just got it!), so I haven't been playing much. But I'll play more tomorrow. As its my last day of my holidays.  

Cyas 
TheNewAgentDandB

Avatar image for thenewagentdandb
TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Hey guys, I am starting these game diaries again. And this time I'll actually do them every day! But let me explain what will be in these daily blogs. Each end of the day, I will post a blog telling you guys what games I played during the day. And what achievements I achieved as well. As the games are on Xbox 360. Now onto October 1st 2009!

Braid. 
I have just got this game recently, very fun game. Very hard to. I got the achievements for finishing all the levels. The storyline is really good too. I find the puzzle peices though, very hard. I am tempted to get a walkthough. 

Banjo Tooie. 
I finally beat grunty after a few months of having the game. I unlocked the 10gs achivement for beating her. 

Well thats it, I have been watching Heroes Season 3 most of today (Just got it!), so I haven't been playing much. But I'll play more tomorrow. As its my last day of my holidays.  

Cyas 
TheNewAgentDandB