GB Community Podcast - Episode 11: DRM Protected Alligators

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Audio version: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/

Subscribe to us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed: feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

Featuring: @ackbarthegreat@believer258@ghostiet@morbid_coffee@phatmac@reddenblack

Hello and welcome to Episode 11 of the GBCP/Accentcast.

This week, we have a very important PSA to all you people: don't molest alligators. Just don't. Have a heart and leave these poor creatures alone. If you've processed that, enjoy the rest of the podcast, where we talk mess about The Old Republic's terrible f2p, try not to rip out our throats out when talking about BioShock Infinite's combat or when we try to remember the positive things about Remember Me, the Robert Pattinson movie. Spoiler: we fail at this shit and move on to the recently released game. And Xbawks, which still is a point of contention.

Somehow, we forgot to give you our e-mail address this week, so if you've forgotten too, here it is: giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com!

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AckbarTheGreat

Molesting caimans is totally cool though.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Phatmac

E3!!!?!?!??

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Any spoilers for Infinite? I usually don't give a shit, but I kinda want to not have that games story completely spoiled before I play it

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@civid said:

Any spoilers for Infinite? I usually don't give a shit, but I kinda want to not have that games story completely spoiled before I play it

Sorry for being late to the punch - not really. We talk about gameplay.