Gears of War 2!!!

commando2209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By commando2209

Now then let me tell you my game console history, I've never owned an Xbox, I have only had PlayStation's but I ain't a fan boy of Sony, cause Now after seeing what great games Microsoft real have got, I'm considering going out and buying an Xbox 360.

The big game that has pushed me into buying an Xbox 360 is Gears of War 2. It looks amazing and for the record I have played on an Xbox 360 before as my friends have Xbox's. Also gears of War 2 stands out compared to other games on the Xbox, but if I do get an Xbox 360, I will still use my PS3 for Multiplayer.

Feel free to comment and give me your opinion

commando2209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By commando2209

Now then let me tell you my game console history, I've never owned an Xbox, I have only had PlayStation's but I ain't a fan boy of Sony, cause Now after seeing what great games Microsoft real have got, I'm considering going out and buying an Xbox 360.

The big game that has pushed me into buying an Xbox 360 is Gears of War 2. It looks amazing and for the record I have played on an Xbox 360 before as my friends have Xbox's. Also gears of War 2 stands out compared to other games on the Xbox, but if I do get an Xbox 360, I will still use my PS3 for Multiplayer.

Feel free to comment and give me your opinion

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

God, I'm going to make a post about this tomorrow, but I'm pissed. My 360 that I just got scratched my Gears 2 that I just got... What the fuck...? It's pissing me off, that my brand new game already has a scratch and I didn't even do anything like move the console or whatever...