Giant Bomb app for LG TVs?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I have an LG OLED and I've been using Chewie Bomb for the longest time. Recently live streams have started having weird audio sync issues when watched through the app and today I don't even see any videos showing up at all which leads me to believe GB changed something on the backend and the app simply doesn't know where to pull the info from. I contacted the developer of this app a while back to ask about a certain small but persistent bug and from what I remember he said the approval process for these LG apps takes forever and that he probably won't be supporting the app in the future - and I don't blame him.

But watching GB videos on my TV has always been great because of this app and there has been nothing better than sitting down on a saturday morning with a cup of coffee and scrubbing through UPF to catch the good bits. I know there are plenty of cool apps for Android but LG TVs use web OS so... does anyone know of any other Giant Bomb app found in the LG ecosystem???

Cashewual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm having the exact same problem , would also love to hear about alternative apps.