#1 Posted by BadSniper52 (607 posts) -

Merry Christmas everyone!

Anyone got any suggestions on games for the Android?

#2 Posted by Dacnomaniac (442 posts) -

Rayman Jungle Run.

#3 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

gta3 and Vice city

#4 Posted by Zuldim (288 posts) -

Rayman: Jungle Run is probably my favorite Android game.

#5 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2364 posts) -

If your phone is powerful enough, Dead Trigger, GTAs, and Shadowgun. Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride, Paper Toss if you're looking for simple and addicting games. 

#6 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Are the GTA games actually good on mobile platforms? I think my new iPod Touch can play them.

#7 Edited by BadSniper52 (607 posts) -

@Turtlebird95 said:

If your phone is powerful enough, Dead Trigger, GTAs, and Shadowgun. Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride, Paper Toss if you're looking for simple and addicting games.

Have the Galaxy Nexus.

#8 Posted by Zuldim (288 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

Are the GTA games actually good on mobile platforms? I think my new iPod Touch can play them.

The controls take some getting used to, and some people really despise them, but I thought they worked really well, and am enjoying Vice City.

#9 Posted by csl316 (8451 posts) -

Jewels is free and awesome.

#10 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2364 posts) -
@Zuldim said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

The controls take some getting used to, and some people really despise them, but I thought they worked really well, and am enjoying Vice City.

I'm having lots of fun with VC as well. Love the updated visuals and the touch controls really aren't bad.
#11 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

@Turtlebird95 said:

@Zuldim said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

I'm having lots of fun with VC as well. Love the updated visuals and the touch controls really aren't bad.

Thanks guys, I'll have to try them out.