Got my first platinum trophy...

D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By D0tti

....just now after finishing the extreme challenges on Batman: Arkham Asylum.

On Monday I decided since I have finished all my new games(Gow3 and Heavy Rain), I should try and get some platinums on my "older" games. I have 98% on Ass Creed 2 but can't find that last damn feather(!) even though i've gone through the whole game with a map twice!
So the next game on my list was Batman where I had 77% off the trophies so after a couple off days of swearing and throwing fits over the extreme challenges I just finished the last one(Shock and Awe Extreme) just now and man did that feel good.

Next one on my list is Infamous where I only need the Evil trophies and some other throphies that i'm over halfway through on(hotfoot and the one where u have to collect the dead drops or whatever).

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

I'm still going to try and get all those achievements in Batman. Any tips? I just have the combat challenge gold medal left. It's so frustrating. 

I also tried to get them all for Heavy Rain but after looking up how glitched the trophies were, I decided I wouldn't waste my time. I already ran into 2 trophies in a playthrough that I simply could not get due to the glitching, and I hear that the Perfect Crime trophy is hit or miss. 

D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By D0tti

I actually checked out some vids on youtube and picked up some tips from there, but it's more a trial and error on those extreme challenges. Try and use the bat-hook(?) and bat-a-rang(?) tactically , it helped me keeping my combo up and keeping the knife/electrical dudes from me.
And also try and take out the knife and electrical baton dudes out as fast as possible, cause they will fuck up you're combo if you're not aware off them.

Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By psyborg0815

If you still want to find the last feather in Assassins Creed 2, you can check under DNA (?) how many feathers you have got in a city and maybe even district.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ProfessorEss

Grats.
I thought I was gonna get mine with inFamous - but I went through too quickly on my evil play through and didn't gather enough experience to get all the powers :(

D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By D0tti
@psyborg0815: Ah thanks for the tip man, did not know that ;).
soli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By soli

missing one last shard in infamous but cant be arsed anymore

D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By D0tti

Finally got my second platinum now and it was Ass Creed 2, thanks to  psyborg0815 again for the tip ;).

zolloz89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By zolloz89

congrats. my first was genesis collection. DAMN YOU COLUMNS!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iam3green

well congrats on doing that. it is hard work man.