GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption

Cerebus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cerebus

Would you be more willing to buy Grand Theft Auto 5 on the PC at full price, if it came with Red Dead Redemption?

So I have yet to play Red Dead Redemption. What's even better is that I don't know anything about the endings. So the story mode will be a surprise. Steam has yet to release a price for it, while Walmart and Amazon are advertising $60.00. So my question is, should this game be full price on PC/PS4/Xbone or cheaper when it has technically been out for a year?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

You can easily get RDR for 5 bucks anywhere and GTA V wasn't fun the first time I played it so no.

Would still like to see a PC version of RDR though.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already played both on ps3 and sold them. Ship has sailed for me sadly.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I would pay full price for GTA V as I didn't play it on console.

I didn't buy it on console because it would be stupid for them to not release it on PC so I knew it would be eventually.

The reason they haven't released RDR on PC I suspect is more complicated (in company political or contract reasons or whatever). GTA V was guaranteed to be on PC. It's just inevitable, and I don't see any complications with them doing that.

All I really hope these days is that it's a good port. I'm sure it will be fine.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would love to play Red Dead again on PC. I was already planning on buying GTA V on PC.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's been long enough that I would like to dive back in to Red Dead on PC. I didn't play much of GTA V so yeah that would sweeten the pot enough for me to pick it up on PC.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

No. I had my fill of RDR and I probably wouldn't buy a GTA game unless it was heavily discounted. Never played one I liked.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I'm already paying full price for GTA V on PS4 after playing through it three times (and watching a roommate play through it once). I'd glady pay full price for RDR on PS4 having already beaten it twice on PS3 as well.