Has the Halo Reach Beta increased or decreased your interest in the game?

dropbearGSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dropbearGSH
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jkz

It's increased my interest level. I was seriously bored of H3's online play, but this has rejuvenated me, and gotten me playing Halo with more genuine enjoyment than I have in years.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mcfart

I've only played Halo 1 and 2 online (PC) for like 10 minutes.

I voted B, even though I haven't played it :D

empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By empfeix

no change since im not in the beta

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Decreased. I'm not too fond of a lot of the changes. I don't like how the gameplay has been slowed down so much. I'm not crazy about the loadouts. I also hate that the game wants you to shoot very slowly to be effective. Plus now you move slower, and can barely jump. I went back today for a second round with the Beta, after coming away disappointed the first time. After another couple hours today, I'm not feeling much better about it. Bringing back medkits, which it makes sense in terms of the story since it's a prequel, is a bad idea. I just feel so limited in my abilities and don't feel like I'm being rewarded for my level of skill. A couple of the new game types are fun. I enjoyed Headhunted and Invasion Slayer, but I think regular Invasion is completely horrible, and I don't think Stockpile is anything great either. Then there's SWAT, my old favorite, which has been totally ruined by the gameplay changes. Playing the Beta just makes me want to go back and play more Halo 3, and weep over losing Halo 2.

ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ricetopher

I'm enjoying the beta, but I know when the game comes out I will fall off of the multiplayer within a week or two for multiple reasons. Wanna see more of the campaign, which is the first thing I'll tackle when I get it.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By LordXavierBritish

My interest before the beta was about 0. I was kind of interested in the co-op aspects of the Campaign, but I was still pretty much done with Halo. After playing the beta though? Hot fucking damn I want this game.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was about as much fun as i expected, since i wont be able to play the real game until a year after its release im not too bothered about expectations. Though something feels off about the beta, it feels less sharp than halo 3. 

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By thebeast

I had no interest in the Halo games before it. Now I can't wait to play more and get my hands on the final game.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By penguindust

Well, it's increased my interest in the multiplayer, but I wonder for how long.  I tend to get bored pretty fast with competitive online shooters these days and while this one is fun now, I feel I'll probably get tired of it too after a week or so.  I can't say it's not fun, but I almost have to force myself to log in and play if that makes any sense. 

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By MrSnow

couldn.t give a damn about Halo.

fastidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fastidious

Wasn't sure about the multiplayer but Invasion mode is great and the change to the controls feels really good. Singleplayer and coop are still the main aspects of Halo I'm interested in but the multiplayer definitely has potential.

themartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By themartyr

It has increased my interest, although only because I got to play it for around an hour, and I'm keen to get back into it this evening perhaps. Hoping to persuade my girlfriend that she really likes Halo. Wish me luck!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By c1337us

I am not in the Halo beta so I choose c. no effect on me. But I am not much of a Halo guy anyway. I still haven't touched ODST yet.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pweidman

Not interested in the mp.  Still want the game for the co-op stuff and hopefully there is a firefight mode.  I played the Halo 3 mp for over a year, and this mp is just more of the same.  I was really hoping for a much more evolved experience.  Bungie just keeps adding little things that are either inconsequential, or affect gameplay very little(armor choices), and have refused to take any chances imo.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#16  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I'm a big Halo fan so I was excited before but the beta definitely has me more hyped now.