Help for a new NDS user

jazmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jazmo

Hi, I just recently recieved a used nds lite from my cousin, cos he's upgrading to a 3ds xl. This is my first nintendo gaming system, so wondering if you guys have any good games on the nds to recommend. I know I won't be able to play 3ds games, but I'd just like to try out the ecosystem first before getting a 3ds in the future. So..any recommendations?

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By TyCobb
  • FF IV is good.
  • Super Mario 64 remake is fun. I know some didn't like it, but I enjoyed it. Although I played it on the original DS so not sure how it is on the Lite with the smaller screen.
  • Animal Crossing is good, but probably won't find anyone to give you exotic fruit anymore.
  • Mario Kart was a blast.
  • Any of the Super Mario "2D" games and RPGs are good.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Castlevania games are really good. Also, the 2 Zelda games.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second the Castlevania games recommendation. Chrono Trigger on DS was good, the The World Ends with You, Final Fantasy III, the Zelda games on it, Ninja Gaiden DS, Resident Evil DS, and Metroid Prime Hunters.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

My favorite game by far on that system was "Jump Ultimate Stars" at most you'll probably need to import it but it was worth it. Game is a hybrid of jump anime characters and super smash bros.