Help me decide what game to play next

Raspharus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Help me decide what game to play next (105 votes)

Darksiders 1&2 5%
Dark souls 1&2 22%
Tomb Raider 2013 16%
Sniper Elite 1%
Metro Last Light 1%
XCOM 15%
Deus Ex Human Revolution 14%
Alien Isolation 6%
Wolfenstein the new order 12%
Show me the results! 8%

I just finished GTA V and The witcher. So I have a few more options, regarding what to choose next but I can't decide. Help me decide.

• 
kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By kagato

I had a lot of fun playing that Tombraider game and i wasnt even expecting that much from it, great story and excellent mechanics make it a great experiance. Also would recommend the first Darksiders as it is a great action rpg, never finished the second game but im preparing to pick up the remaster for PS4 which is a steal at the price.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I had a very bad time playing the Tomb Raider reboot. :)

If you feel like playing a very tense game, and not necessarily very action packed: Alien Isolation!

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I have put your details into my patented What-Should-I-Play Machine and it decided that you should definitely play XCOM.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien Isolation, or Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and then Metro. After those, the rest in whatever order.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Dark Souls 1, take a break with Wolfenstein and something else then come back for 2. :O

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#6 fisk0  Moderator

Since you provide no details in what kinds of games you like, I'd say Deus Ex, that's the game that I'd probably recommend to anybody without reservations, whereas something like Dark Souls, Darksiders and Tomb Raider caters to some specific tastes, and stuff like Alien, Sniper Elite and Metro requires that you're willing to overlook a number of issues to get the most out of them.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, a lot of those games are third person. You've just done GTA and The Witcher so I would say switch it up!

XCOM get's my vote, because it is excellent and also a nice change of pace from what you've been playing.

XCOM was also Giant Bomb's game of the year for 2012 so you should really check it out!

PS, when you do play Dark Souls (and you really should) you probably don't want to go straight into Dark Souls II.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I voted Darksiders 1 & 2 because I fucking loved both games.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I voted Tomb Raider, because if you have any aspirations of playing the multiplayer the sooner you do it the better your chance of ever finding a match. I don't know what the state of that game's online play is, but that game is getting pretty old now. It may already be too late

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By mike

Tomb Raider is a good choice, you can rip through it in 16 or 18 hours or so and it's a ton of fun. It should be a nice change of pace from the two massive open world games you just played through. The rest of those games are really good too, I'm just thinking of what would be a bit different than what you have been playing for the last 150 hours or so.

Wolfenstein is even shorter and was my favorite shooter of 2014.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FWIW: Alien > Wolfenstein > DkS1 > Tomb Raider

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are the type to worry about spoilers I suggest Deus Ex first, with the sequel announced and information flowing it may lead to spoilers for HR, so if you do that it wont matter.

A few of those other games have sequels coming out as well, but the story doesn't matter as much for as as it does for Deus Ex.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'd go Tomb Raider, XCOM, and Metro.