Help my brother out recieve maybe recieve fabulous prize?

Avatar image for belligerentengine
BelligerentEngine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BelligerentEngine

Hey guys my brother had to do a commercial for his marketing class in college, the more views he gets the better. If any of you are willing to give it a look I'd really appreciate it. In return I've got some Xbox 360 Marketplace codes that I was planning on giving away anyways, that I'll give out here. Nothing super special just older games.

Halo 3

Gears of War 2

Alan Wake

Just let me know in your comments if you'd like the code, please don't ask for them if you already own the game, unless you've got a friend you really think would like them or something. If you ask for a code please watch the video otherwise w/es. If you don't want a code, but are willing to up the view count anyways much appreciated.

I should note my brother doesn't know I'm doing this I just want to give him a little bump to his views if I can =].

If this works out I might have a few more things I can give away.

Video Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szsQ9vXT_34

Edit: LOL fucked title whoops.

# 2 Edit: Ok so I guess I should explain format lol, at 11:00 pm tonight I'll put the names of everyone who posts saying they viewed the video and want a specific game in a hat and draw 3. 1st to be drawn gets the game they chose, 2nd to be drawn gets the game the chose or if it's already taken I'll pm you with the remaining options and so on with the third. I might add to the amount of prizes/draws if we get a decent amount of posts.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jking47

Could I get that Alan Wake code? Game looks interesting but never had a change to grab it.

That second scene is pretty great lol

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By CastroCasper

I watched it a few times, and i'll watch it on my other computer as well. Don't mind helping out a fellow business/marketing student. Not to bad on the ad either. If you happen to draw my name, either gears or alan wake would be cool. Good luck to your brother.

Kanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kanden

Sure I've got nothing better to do. Hell I'll watch it a couple of times. I'd like to be entered in for the Alan Wake code.

BelligerentEngine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BelligerentEngine

@jking47 said:

That second scene is pretty great lol

Well I have it on good authority they were actually hammered.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Masha2932

I watched the Ad and the idea is really sound. I would suggest making it shorter though. 1 minute is a bit too long for an ad, maybe your brother could cut parts of the couch scene. Or if he has to keep the ad 1 minute long then maybe ask him to mix up the video with other locations where friends drink together. Places like bars, beaches, at football games etc. Good luck to your brother on his project.

The gears 2 code would be nice.

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainCody

Original beer ad, nicely done for him. Although, I can't say I agree with the music choice.

BelligerentEngine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BelligerentEngine

Haha well nobody really turned out for this =P.

Oh well...

Anyways in the random draw Masha and Kurtdyoung won.

So Masha gets Gears and Kurt gets Alan Wake.

I'll send you pms.

N̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶H̶a̶l̶o̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

I also have the G̶T̶A̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶(̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶t̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶l̶c̶)̶ on steam and a copy of achron, that I can gift you if you'd like let me know. I feel bad that you guys didn't win anything.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By DrPockets000

Not interested in codes, but I'll watch and pass it around to boost the view count.

BelligerentEngine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrPockets000: Thanks a lot =], though if I understand correctly anything after 12:00pm pacific tonight doesn't count hence my contest cutoff, so I wouldn't bother with passing it around. Still though I really appreciate it.

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VirtuaXav

@BelligerentEngine: I wouldn't mind that Halo code if it's still going...

Watched the ad too, it was pretty good!

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By DrPockets000

@BelligerentEngine: I guess it's too late then :/ On the other hand, more exposure still doesn't hurt.