HELP ! Need to find out an old 90's Dinosaur computer game!

dinodigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone,

im looking for a dinosaur game which i used to play when i was young. This was most likely in the 90's. Basically, what I can remember from the game is:

You are an archaeologist/explorer, and basically digs for fossils.

IM not sure if there was time travel, but the archaeologist was somehow in the dinosaur age, and the gameplay is some sort of a quest, whereby you have to find clues, or like useful equipment to progress through the game.

The main character (you), stores stuff in his explorer hat (google if you dont know what this hat is), such as his camera to take photos, useful equipment such as rope, torch, that sorta thing. There are also fossils along the way which the archaeologist collects and stuff.

I dont know the main aim of the game cause I never got to finish it. Its sort of a quest game. The graphics were like 2D, and the motion of the character is some like Dora? (the explorer). In each scene, the character doesnt move, and any clues on the ground or routes, you click on it, the character automatically moves to the checkpoint, and the scene changes. (not sure how to explain..)

Please help me guys !! I really neeed neeed to know this game!!! It would bring back so many memories !

grsdupdefguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By grsdupdefguy
No Caption Provided

I think you are talking about this

dinodigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey grsdupdefguy,

its not that sadly :( the gameplay is sorta like mysterious. you have to think to get through the game. graphic would a mix or cartoonish and realistic.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/help-me-identify-a-game-from-my-childhood-dinosaur-506911/

chriswingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dinodigger: i believe i am looking for the exact game u are looking for. I don't remember anything much except taking photo of the dinosaur fossil hiding everywhere. Been searching for many years throughout google image, youtube, and those old pc game achives yet found nothing. Upon reading your description about the game I somehow feel it is the one I am looking for. There's a game called "Area D" which a little similar play style but it's not the one. Hope someone manage to dig this out.